Applications for the FAU Tech Runway Launch Competition are officially open! Enter for the chance to win:
- Entrepreneurship instruction (including I-Corps module)
- Preferred access to regional business and tech events
- No-cost co-working space (including 1GBps Internet)
- Introductions to potential sources of early-stage capital
- Structured team mentoring based on the MIT Venture Mentoring process
- Over $100,000 in cash awards
- Marketing and business planning support from college interns
- Free office hours from premier professional support firms (attorneys, accountants, etc.).
FAU Tech Runway is a core entrepreneurship hub that incubates and accelerates early-stage startup companies. The annual Launch Competition provides the most promising ventures and talented entrepreneurs the opportunity to join the Venture Program.
We seek exceptional entrepreneurs and startups with high-growth potential and disruptive technologies. Winners frequently (though not exclusively) come from the following research areas: cyber-security, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, educational technologies, drone technologies, neuroscience, marine science and ocean engineering, environmental science, healthy aging, and sensing and smart systems.
For application resources, including executive summary samples, business plan templates and pitch deck examples, click here. To view the Launch Competition rules and regulations, click here. Applications close on March 20 at 11:59 p.m.