BioFlorida is currently accepting applications from seed and early stage life science companiesinterested in competing during the BioPitch sessions at the BioFlorida Annual Conference taking place October 14-16 at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
- Selected companies will pitch to life science investors in closed-door sessions at the Conference
- Finalists will present during the General Session at the BioFlorida Conference
- The BioPitch winner will be announced at the Conference on October 16
BIOPITCH CRITERIA & APPLICATION PROCESS
All companies are encouraged to apply if:
- Developing products in any area of life sciences or healthcare including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, healthcare IT, healthcare services and plant/animal sciences.
- Seeking seed and early stage investment.
The application process is easy:
- Companies interested in applying must complete a brief application and submit a 10-minute Pitch Deck. There is no fee to apply and all companies who apply will receive a $150 discount off of the Conference registration fee, regardless of whether or not they are accepted to present.
- Applications must be received by August 17. All submissions will be reviewed by the BioPitch Selection Committee.