The 2017 BioFlorida Annual Conference is taking place October 15-17 at The Vinoy Renaissance in St. Petersburg, FL. Please register today and join us as we recognize 20 years of advancing the life sciences in Florida.
Attend this year’s Anniversary Conference and experience an exciting two-days of informative programming, including a BioPitch competition with seed and early stage companies, and Award ceremonies celebrating the most successful companies and entrepreneurs in the state!
At the Conference, attendees will hear from executives and thought leaders in the biopharma, medical technology and health IT industries, and have an opportunity to connect with more than 400 professionals in the life sciences.
Attendees include executives and entrepreneurs from emerging and established companies; scientists, researchers and tech transfer employees from university/research institutes; investors; economic development agencies; and service providers.
The Conference Agenda showcases scientific advancements, business achievements and public policy debates. Check out this year’s Anniversary program and impressive speaker line up.
- Think Big. Jennifer Arnold, MD, M.Sc., FAAP, Medical Director of Simulation Center, John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital and TLC’s reality star of “Little Couple”
- The State of Health in Florida. Celeste Philip, MD, MPH, Florida Surgeon General and Secretary of Health, Florida Department of Health
- Future of Enterprise Florida. Pete Antonacci, CEO, Enterprise Florida
Dynamic General Session Panels:
- Cybersecurity: What We Should Know
- State Legislative Perspective on Growing the Florida Economy Through Advancements in Life Sciences
- Executive Perspective: How to Build your Business in Florida
BioScience and BioTrends Breakout sessions address current topics in the industry and Florida’s areas of strengths including diabetes,marine biotechnology, regenerative medicine, breakthrough research in oncology, and next generation technology with new sessions covering orphan drugs and rare diseases, and technology that bridges to the patient to improve care/treatment.
BioBusiness Breakout Sessions recognize companies that have met significant milestones during the past year, and provide expert advice on commercialization, reimbursement, clinical trial strategy and design and financing options.
The 2017 BioFlorida Annual Conference is the ideal forum in the state to make valuable connections to grow your business. Don’t miss the opportunity, register today.
Online registration can be found here: http://bit.ly/29c0DCI